Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blood Donation Camp - 03-09-10

Yesterday, i.e. 03rd Sep'10 we have a blood donation camp.  I had already registered my name and went to give the blood sharp 8:00am, I was marvelled to see a crowd who came earlier to me and awaiting for their turn. Many youngsters, who came on their freewill to give blood. I have not seen any blood donation camps earlier and this camp made a remarkable impression on me.  It made such an impression on me that to do a good deed ALWAYS WE SHALL BE FIRST.  Also, I recall that, man can produce or create any thing, almost anything from a needle to Rocket, he made all impossible things as possible but there remains still some things he cannot create or produce............They are Love, Affection & also blood which saves another's life.......
Do not live 100 years which makes no history but live one day that makes a history of 1000 years..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget