Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

These Days I feel Different

It is now around 2 years 2 months that I landed in Sultanate of Oman, which is in Gulf; verily known as Muscat.  The country is quite good, peaceful, friendly environment & the locals are very good.  The Ruler His Majesty Sultan Qaboos is a wise man with a great vision. His Vision had taken Oman to greater heights. In 1960's Oman was a very poor country but when HM came to throne, he developed country like anything. Oil & Gas exploration given Oman enormous scope for many industries, companies, plants..etc.

With a very few local population, Oman is unique of its own.  The locals are very friendly and good people.

For my childhood, I never been alone and never left my family till I completed my graduation. After the completion of my graduation, for the first time I left my home and started working in Chennai. It was my second job and I am not ashamed to say that I worked as a stenographer for 3 years to an advocate in our town for 3 years and earned Rs.500 (12$).

After working for a year in chennai, all of a sudden I was attacked by Jaundice & typhoid at once which left me sick for nearly 3 - 4 months. I was a professional chess player for a period of 4 years.  And I was not a believer (True Christian) till 2006. I was cured only 90% from jaundice & Typhoid, I left to play an International Chess Tournament in Tuticorin & Udaipur.  Though I used to earn only a few money, I never shown my hands to my parents for my expenses. Having all the morals, ethics & discipline which I learnt in my childhood, I got soaked them into my blood that I might not come down in any situation....

In all my troubles, tribulations, difficulties & trials I never came down from my beliefs, ethics & morals. But these days, I am feeling am coming down from my ethics because of many things. 

Being a strict christian from Brethren Fellowship, I felt that there are very less believers in Oman. I've seen many fellowships, many believers, many pastors & many christians...they don't have the word of God, no fire, almost nothing. But they preach only about love, intimacy, repeatition of verses & some non-sense which benefits none. They do only favourable preaching and get praised from men rather than God. If you aren't convinced with them, they think you're full of pride and hence you are not in the fellowship of the believers.

Moreover, believers are trusting in the Healing rather than Salvation. Healing is something miraculous but Salvation is eternal; but none will recognize this.  I heard on one occassion, one elder said....God's Word we shall keep like tablets for healing...when you get fever you shall claim this verse, when you have head ache you shall use particular verse.....oh, I cant bear this hypocrisy....

Above all, they will only preach about love, saying to have more love you shall spend more time with God.

Oh my Brothers & Sisters...!! when can you understand that this body will perish some day, how many ever times you receive healing....

Try to understand that Salvation is above everything....

Try to read the word of God & try to find your answers in it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget