Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

MANAGEMENT LESSON

Once a dog lost its way in a jungle. Then it noticed a Lion was coming in the way.

It almost lost its breath and thought “Today am finished”.

Then it noticed some dry bones were fell nearby. So it turned its back towards the Lion and biting the bone it said, "Superb! Eating a Lion gives a good enjoyment”. “If I get one more Lion as Lunch I will be satisfied!"

So it started making loud noise. By hearing this Lion got confused. It thought “This Dog is hunting Lions” !Let me run for life!"

So the Lion ran away in fear of the Dog.

A monkey was watching all this fun from a tree.

It thought I will go and tell the Lion – So the Lion becomes my friend and I will not have any danger from the Lion for my lifetime.

So it ran behind the Lion immediately. The Dog has seen the Monkey running behind the Lion and understood that there is some problem ahead. The Monkey told the Lion how the Dog had made the Lion a fool.

The Lion in louder voice, "come along with me I will finish him today" and took the monkey on its back.

Can u imagine the quick management by the DOG...





The Dog seen the Lion coming on its side and turning its back to the Lion with a loud voice saying “ "I have sent this monkey 1hour ago and till now it didn’t came. Cant it kill one Lion & bring it to me!"




Moral of the story : Whatever may the situation face it with confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget