Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12-Jan-11

Hi Everyone!  Today I have Excel Training and hence I would request my readers to be patient. I can only write something possible tomorrow.  I have something to write about the media today.  The media now a days is leading the Youth to destruction almost. Telecasting much of its time some programs that spoils the youth and the society. Mainly I observed the Indian Channels telecasting some unnecessary programs like Bigboss, Lovenet, Emotional Atyachaar, Dare to Date..Though I never watch these programs, my friend has the habit to watch all these programs. 

Many times I am proud that am an Indian because of the Indian Traditions. Now majority of the traditions were passed away, like joint families, festivals, marriages and many other. Now everyone is thinking that western culture is the best, but many cant understand that the Holy Books like Bible & Quran are strictly commanding men to have their own wife and women to have their own husband.  These media channels came up and projecting all immoral things dating, having premarital sex, gay, lesbian are acceptable. Apart from all these things some movies came up and raged children towards love and immoral things. These movies are becoming inspiration for children that they are diverted from what they are....??? Instead of becoming a responsible citizen, many are becoming a criminal, burglar, theif, robber or a rapist.

Many a times the mistake is of parents, who are not guiding their children, who are not suggesting their children regarding their dressing, their make up, their attire, their culture...Sometimes punishment is necessary..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget