Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Diary for 2011

These days I have created an online diary and writing regularly almost except weekends.  It is good that am making record of my incidents, events & other issues there.  But, also am sad when I read others diaries. The problems they are facing, the addictions they have, the opposition, trials, difficulties & other family issues.  Some were so sensitive that they are unable to bear even small problems. I pray all these shall be granted boldness to face their problems.  Though I cant feel their problems in personally but God may give them the courage to overcome.

The days are going as usual and like a cycle, whatever the work I do today, the same I shall do tomorrow and the continuation I shall do day after tomorrow. 

I am expecting something new this year and something that really challenges me! Also am praying for my partner, that she might be revealed in right time, my bone of bone and my flesh of flesh.  I do not know where she is and what she is doing! But I wait on the Lord, as Bible Says" 1 Corinthians 11:9   Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget