Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

LIFE IS BORING....

For a long time I didnt see my Mom & Dad due to my Job and since am working abroad in Middle East.  These days, my heart is longing to see her & my Dad.  Though am alone for these many days, my Lord is with me in all my situations. 

Recently I am done with GCC license and online MBA also. This had refreshed me and given a new energy to read much more books. Earlier, I never used to read much books but these days I made a habit of reading books.  I am trying to modernize myself, am 5'5, wheat complexion, athletic body, am soft but looks like that am serious....hahah. Also if i starts laughing its very tough to control...

Trying to read more books so that I will not be diverted on girls or some other unnecessary things....

As paul says in Phils 3:8 "Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ,".  The same way, I count girls, money & other worldly things as nothing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget