Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

17-01-11 Morning

These days my manager is frustrating me, he is entering into my personal life.  I have had a tooth clip for compressing the gap between my teeth.  He is asking me to remove this clip, since I shall coordinate with many. I dont know why he is acting strange, also unfortunately am late to office today. He is asking me to be on time to office. Our division vehicle shall come to pick me up and drop me but this is not happening. I am just waiting on the Lord.

I cant understand what happens to him all of a sudden, he will be acting strange.  I dont like this attitude from him, when he has some work, he will be smooth with me or else he will be acting strange. I dont like his attitude. Since he is constantly crossing his limits, at last I decided to have a change. I want to look out for some good Job. I got my GCC License and my MBA is also done.
I am waiting on the Lord, Though a thousand fall on my left hand side and ten thousand fall on my right hand side I am not afraid....

Anyway, I look unto the author and the finisher of my faith and run towards my goal.
I trust in the Living God, who is able to do beyond my thinking....

I remain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget