Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

GOD'S CREATION

 Ephesians 1:4   According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.

We can read in Ephesians that God has chosen us before the foundations of the world. We clearly know that we cannot change our past, present and future.  If God has chosen us before the foundations of this world, doesn't he know what shall happen to us.

But still we worry, what shall happen to us, I dont have a bank balance, I dont have a house, I didnt get married, I dont have a girl friend, I dont have a boy friend, I am always misunderstood and many other things....

If we truly trust in our Lord and if our faith in him is like a rock...Whatever we ask in his name, it will be granted.....Generally we ask amiss, The Lord says before you ask I know what you need....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget